Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Life is never quite as interesting as when Joseph (the snake) is loose. There is just that sense of excitement whenever you remember to pause before hopping into your bed at night.

Seth bagged the $10 finders fee the first time Joseph escaped by grabbing him after he sat on the snake on the top bunk. Money really motivates Seth.

As I was blogging tonight I went to the boys room to rummage around in my sewing box for some needles for Mike's cub scout experiments for Pack Meeting tomorrow night. As I was rummaging around in their dim needs-the-other-light-bulb-replaced-room and wishing I was in bed, a long striped orange and black thing slowly spiraled up from the bowels of the box right at my nose. Aren't you proud that I only let out a small scream?

Mike & I are already planning what to do with the $10 windfall. And wondering where we'll find Joseph next time.

5 comments:

Jules said...

You are probably ready to spend the night at Brett and Alison's now.

Kersten said...

I love your blog! and your beautiful family!

twoplustwins said...

Isaac is always sad that he can't be in on a Joseph hunt.

Gillian said...

Hahahahaha!! Breaks at work are always better when there's a new dixon blog :-) I've actually never seen Joseph.

tams said...

Hey, I haven't ever seen Joseph either but I would really prefer that the first time was in a controlled environment.