No joke, Julia came down with a high fever 93 minutes after I pointed out to Mike that our kids always got really sick when he headed off to a business trip. She's been on a steady diet of ibuprophen ever since (and the guy who invented? discovered? that stuff should get the Nobel Prize!). Currently, I am questioning our decision to continue to have her sleep in our room instead of walling the living room off and turning it into her sleeping quarters. Well, I'm questioning most of our decisoins right now. . . I've worked with her for a long time tonight, and finally decided to do the howl it out. The choice most people would question (especially Mike if he were here), is taking her to the Cougar-Husky game this afterno
on. But the rush of going into a packed Beasley Coliseum was worth it all! And going with a wildly enthusiastic Jared made it even better. I hope I'm including a picture with a poster completely executed by him that he thinks got on TV. Did you see him?
5 comments:
You know, spouses should go out of town more often. Blogs happen! But I'm very, very sorry about Ju Ju Bug. Bummer. Hope she's better soon.
The sign was on TV, though you can't see Jared. Using slow-motion, I could see T and Dave for about 2 frames, but mostly just the proud sign. If you'd like to own Jared's moment of fame, I'm more than happy to send it. Kim always reports wanting to call me to make sure I'm sharing in her misery, but never quite gets that far...
Delighted you've joined the bloggers. After walking the floor for a couple of middle-night hours with a screaming Scott (when Dad was gone), I finally tossed him in his bed and climbed into mine. He was asleep in about 2 min. Keeping an adult awake and walking is a big job!
I only have one thing to say...I wish that I had been there.
Thank you for doing such a great job!!!
Post a Comment